Artists, designers, activists, and nonprofit leaders Anh Tran and Catherine Richards make conceptual art that’s an expression of love and friendship through collaborative enterprise Hark+Hark (harkandhark.com). We talk - and laugh - about staying true to yourself as a maker, listening to your gut instincts, and why talking to *everyone* is the best way to learn and grow.
We also discuss:
- How they found manufacturers to produce their jewelry line
- Real life research and development
- How the “magic key” to success is really just working
- Partnering with other experts to form the “bigger brain"
- Their upcoming Style + Sustainability gala featuring living garments created by Cincinnati area fashion designers
Brooke Shanesy Photography
@catherinerichardsart on IG
@anhtrananhtran on IG
@thestylesample on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
Sign up for the email list to keep up with Cincinnati’s amazing community of creatives.
Music by The Passion HiFi