Fashion Designer Jenifer Sult is the founder of Cut + Sewn, a multidisiplinary studio that provides design and sewing services in addition to a full product development package for fashion and soft-good product designers. Jenifer’s love of sewing started at an early age, when she started making her own clothes in elementary school(!), and hasn’t waned since. We talk about launching a collection of home-sewing patterns called Daughters of Style, how she helps clients get from the idea stage to the product stage, and why Cincinnati is the perfect place to start a fashion business.
We also discuss:
- The intuition and understanding that go into the art of pattern making
- Why 50% of her fashion designer clients come from New York City
- How she connects with small factories right here in the USA
- Being part of Artworks Big Pitch and launching a product with First Batch
- Opening the SHOWROOM storefront to showcase goods from independent designers
Episode 19 featuring Cosette
SHOWROOM independent designer showcase (email@example.com)
cutsewncincinnati on Instagram
@cut_sewn on Twitter
@thestylesample on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
Remember to sign up for the mailing list to keep up with Cincinnati’s amazing community of creatives.